OMANFIL International Manpower Development Corporation, otherwise known as OMANFIL, is perhaps one of the oldest, biggest, and most reputable international manpower agencies in the Philippines. Their claim to fame: Having single-handedly pioneered deployment of Filipino professionals to Oman in 1980.
But don’t be fooled. OMANFIL’s prestige did not end with their Oman recruitments. They have since expanded and to date, they are estimated to have recruited over 75,000 Filipino professionals and deployed them to over 50 different countries, including the Sultanate of Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, Libya, Botswana, United States, United Kingdom, Cuba (Guantanamo Bay), Saipan, Palau, Marshall Islands, Korea, Brunei, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and Taiwan.
OMANFIL is also the proud recipient of multiple awards for being one of the best performing manpower agencies in the country. Among their best includes the Top Performer Award, all Awards of Distinction and all Awards of Excellence. They are also the first and only Agora awardee for Excellence in Manpower Export and the first and only recipient of the Presidential Award for Manpower Export Excellence. Long before other popular agencies came to exist, OMANFIL has already been enshrined as a POEA Hall of Famer, thanks to its consistently outstanding performance in the export of Philippine labor.
- What is OMANFIL International Manpower Development Corporation?
- List of Job Vacancies in OMANFIL International Manpower Development Corporation
- How to Apply for a Job via OMANFIL International Manpower Development Corporation Agency
- Documents needed for Job Applicants
- Application Procedures
- Via OMANFIL website:
- Via Email/ Social Media Accounts:
- OMANFIL International Manpower Development Corporation in Video
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 1. What services does OMANFIL International Manpower Development Corporation provide?
- 2. I am interested in working abroad through OMANFIL’s placements but I keep encountering problems while applying online. What should I do?
- 3. Should I register for an account at OMANFIL International Manpower Development Corporation even when they don’t have any job openings that match my skills and qualifications?
- 4. How do I know if I get shortlisted or selected for a job?
- 5. Do I need to go for an interview?
- 6. If I am selected as a new hire, who will take care of processing my papers?
- 7. How do I stay updated on the latest jobs available via OMANFIL International Manpower Development Corporation?
- Contact Information
- OMANFIL Int’l Manpower Dev’t Corp.
What is OMANFIL International Manpower Development Corporation?
OMANFIL is the biggest supplier of land-based Filipino talents in the Philippines. Since it was launched in 1978, OMANFIL has evolved from being the pioneering recruitment and placement agency of Filipino talents to Oman to one of the most trusted global recruitment agencies for overseas deployment. They are well known for having deployed the most capable labor force in various countries worldwide.
Their outstanding performance in the competitive international manpower industry stems from consistent high quality service and professionalism that OMANFIL has always been proud of. They claim to be one of the few manpower agencies in the country to strictly follow all Philippine rules and regulations – from the stringent screening and training down to the collection of fees and deployment – related to recruits.
They have consistently promised and delivered quality service, imposing strict screening and training systems, and deploying the best, most qualified staff within the agreeable timetable with their clients. Through consistent high quality service, OMANFIL has established a strong presence in the competitive recruitment industry, enabling them to benefit from continuous growth and innovation through the years.
Also Read:Recruitment Cost of Filipino Domestic Helpers in Kuwait On The Rise
List of Job Vacancies in OMANFIL International Manpower Development Corporation
For over 40 years, OMANFIL has been offering Filipino manpower to various companies overseas. They have since expanded from deploying workers to the Sultanate of Oman and are now also sending Filipino talents to other countries including:
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Cuba (Guantanamo Bay)
- Marshall Islands
Through the years, they have served as recruiters for global companies in the following industries:
- Accounting / Finance / Admin
- Civil / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- Oil, Gas, Petrochemical Industry
- Construction Industry
- Healthcare Industry – Medical/Hospital/Nursing
- Food/Restaurant/Retail Industry
- Hotel and Restaurant Industry
- Telecommunications/Information Technology
Their manpower services have hailed professionals in different occupational positions like:
- Medical practitioners
- Industrial technicians
- Hotel staff
- Factory workers
- Construction workers
- Material Handlers
- Filter Assembler
They also fitted their offices with facilities that make it easier for the OMANFIL team to innovate and track every service that they offer, such that they are always able to tell that each service provided will reflect the company values that have sustained their growth and reputation through the years.
Also Read:Manpower Agency: 10 Things OFWs Should Consider
Some of the facilities made available in the OMANFIL office include:
- Front Desk / Reception manned by experienced and friendly staff for a comfortable and systematic reception of job-seeking candidates.
- Recruitment Department where the OMANFIL team receives the order or manpower requirement of employers. It is also the place where and then candidates are sourced, screened, served and delivered to the clients.
- Electronic Data Processing Section is the place where our Management Information System is housed. From the encoding to the database maintenance, accounting database, report generation to Network Administration and maintenance, this place sustains the team’s development and expansion through the years.
- The Screening Area houses the three interview rooms designed to comfortably accommodate around a hundred person at any given time along with all the things needed to support interviews of any kind.
- The Testing Facility powered by the OMANFIL affiliate training center, Executive Trade Testing, provides all the the testing facilities for various skills so employers can confirm the skill level of their chosen candidates.
- The Monitoring Department houses the customer relation department manned by the OMANFIL Account Monitoring Supervisor (AMS) who attends to every detail of their clients’ requirements.
- The Documentation Department serves as the main Archive, housing all documents from Employers Job Orders, to visas and deployment records and is managed by the Documentation Supervisor.
- The Accounting Department is where all accounting and checking of financial records take place. Stakeholders, suppliers and would-be investors are guaranteed of transparency of records in this place.
- The Management and Administration are headed by the office Manager is the overseer of all the other processes including Personnel Management, Safety and Security, ISO implementing and Monitoring body and even Office Maintenance and Management.
How to Apply for a Job via OMANFIL International Manpower Development Corporation Agency
For 40 years, OMANFIL has been working to “bridge” the best talents that the Philippines has to offer to the best companies that the global market has to offer. They have been employing traditional face to face, on-site processing of client and talent applications to move forward.
For OFW aspirants, the process starts when they start by submitting their applications via the OMANFIL web based tools. They are then subjected to evaluation by OMANFIL recruiters, either through visits and face to face or phone interviews.
Documents needed for Job Applicants
- 2×2 Photo taken within the last six months
Though application procedures may vary depending on job types, applicant procedures remain the same, with the communication process facilitated via the internet or newspaper postings.
All applicants are able to initiate the application process through the following methods:
Via OMANFIL website:
- Visit the OMANFIL website at https://www.omanfil.com/.
- Click the Applicants Tab or visit https://www.omanfil.com/applicants.php.
- Register or log into your account. To register, simply fill out the form on the left side with the following information and click Register:
- Name (First, Middle, Last)
- Present Address
- Top 2 desired positions
- Recent 2×2 photo
- Email Address
- Desired password
- Civil Status
- Mobile Number
- Other Contact Number
- Years of Experience
- CV or resume
- Applicant Source
- If you already have an account, simply enter your registered email address and nominated password and click Login.
Via Email/ Social Media Accounts:
- Email your CV to email@example.com
- Put your name and position on the subject line of your email. (Example: Juan Dela Cruz – Civil Engineer)
- For Nurses, you may send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Also Read:How to Become an OFW and Work Abroad
OMANFIL International Manpower Development Corporation in Video
OMANFIL’s 40 years of recruitment and placement service in the industry has been an incredible feat even among their competition in the global recruitment and placement industry. Not only did they pioneered the Filipino recruitment in Oman, but they have also managed to expand to other industries in various parts of the world. To learn more about what OMANFIL is and what they strive to achieve and offer, you may watch this OMANFIL corporate video below:
Also Read:7 Life-Changing Tips to Inspire OFWs to Save While Working Abroad
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Having said that, we also tried to provide as much information as possible about OMANFIL International Manpower Development Corporation as one of the biggest global recruitment and placement agencies in the Philippines. If we missed some things, then you might find them in this list of the most commonly asked questions.
1. What services does OMANFIL International Manpower Development Corporation provide?
As a recruitment and placement agency with over 40 years of existence in the industry, OMANFIL International Manpower Development Corporation has been providing their stakeholders with the following services:
Omanfil International Manpower Development Corporation provides its clients with the following services:
- Manpower Sourcing and advertising
- Screening, interviewing and selection of different worker categories
- Processing and completion of various Government Required documents
- Physical, Medical, Psychological and Drug examination (done at accredited clinic)
- Works with employer on VISA processing
- Conducting In-house pre-departure orientation seminars (PDOS) that translates to faster processing & deployment of worker
They also offer detailed services which include:
- Advertising for job vacancies
- Screening of applications and sending shortlisted resumes to the client
- Arranging for interviews of selected applicants
- Arranging for and supervising of trade tests (if needed)
- Discussing and informing applicants of offers of employment
- Arranging for medical examinations of selected candidates
- Booking of flights and advising clients of dates of arrival of candidates
- Calling applicants for interview
- Booking hotel of clients
- Providing transportation and logistics for the client throughout the duration of interview
They also introduced the ISO 9001:2008 guidelines into their teams’ training systems, thereby increasing their capacity to improve their services and make it even better for their clients and candidates. The belief that no amount of quality certificates can ever replace their management’s commitment to quality delivery of business has been the key to their growth over the years.
2. I am interested in working abroad through OMANFIL’s placements but I keep encountering problems while applying online. What should I do?
If you are having problems applying via the online application form on the website, you may also send your application via email by sending your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a nurse looking to find a job abroad, you may send your resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Just make sure to put your name and desired position on the subject line of your email. (Example: Juan Dela Cruz – Civil Engineer).
You may also opt to initiate your work abroad journey via OMANFIL by visiting their WorkAbroad account at https://omanfil.workabroad.ph/profile/agency/3613/omanfil.
3. Should I register for an account at OMANFIL International Manpower Development Corporation even when they don’t have any job openings that match my skills and qualifications?
Yes. OMANFIL keeps a large pool of professionals, ranging from engineers to medical practitioners and skilled workers, which they consult or tap into upon receiving an order for manpower from their clients. These candidates from the pool, on top of the newly sourced candidates, are screened and trained before they are deployed to the client.
4. How do I know if I get shortlisted or selected for a job?
Upon screening, successful applicants who make it beyond the initial CV and data evaluation can expect that an OMANFIL recruitment staff will reach out to them for the next stage of the screening process. This involves interviews and employer interviews, either by phone or in person, testing, employer profiling, job matching, and monitoring which are all done following a set of predetermined procedures.
5. Do I need to go for an interview?
Yes. As mentioned earlier, as part of the OMANFIL application process, applicants who make it beyond the initial evaluation stage will be required to attend an interview, either by phone or in person, upon the discretion of the hiring client. The applicant will be informed about the schedule in advance so they can prepare accordingly.
6. If I am selected as a new hire, who will take care of processing my papers?
OMANFIL has a designated Documentation Department which acts as the custodian and handles all documents, from employer job orders to visa and deployment records. Successful applicants are assigned a liaison officer, who reports directly to the documentation supervisor, to ensure that every documentary requirement that the applicant needs is secured in a timely manner.
7. How do I stay updated on the latest jobs available via OMANFIL International Manpower Development Corporation?
To stay updated on the latest news and jobs available at OMANFIL International Manpower Development Corporation, interested applicants are encouraged to regularly update and visit either their official OMANFIL website, social media pages, or WorkAbroad account through the following links:
OMANFIL International Manpower Development Corporation website: https://www.omanfil.com/
OMANFIL International Manpower Development Corporation Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/omanfil
OMANFIL International Manpower Development Corporation WorkAbroad account: https://omanfil.workabroad.ph/profile/agency/3613/omanfil
Also Read:Universal Staffing Services (UNISTAFF) Job Agency Philippines
As the biggest and most reputable supplier of Filipino manpower worldwide, OMANFIL has truly been unparalleled in the industry. Their stringent rules and strict observation of Philippines rules and regulations, ethical recruitment standards, and consistent high quality service and transparency has made the company a trusted agency among its competitors. When it’s with OMANFIL, applicants can be sure that they are in good and capable hands, as their reputation as a straight-laced agency is one for the books.
For 40 years, OMANFIL International Manpower Development Corporation has been successful in building and establishing its reputation as a trustworthy recruitment agency. By placing over 75,000 Filipino professionals in different industries and companies worldwide, they made and cemented their position in the global recruitment market. Their success, chronicled both by their impeccable track record and the long list of awards and recognitions, prove that their management’s commitment to quality delivery of business and services has been the key to their growth over the years.
For more information on OMANFIL International Manpower Development Corporation or any of their services and success stories, feel free to reach out to them via the following contact information:
OMANFIL Int’l Manpower Dev’t Corp.
Postal address: Rodeo Bldg., 802 km 18 West Service Road, South Super Highway, Paranaque City, 1700 Metro Manila, Philippines
Telephone No.: +6328211650 to 55,
Trunk Lines: 88211650, 88211651, 88211652, 88211653, 88211654, 88211655
Direct Lines: +6328222145/46
Fax No.: +6328243549 +6328222144 +6328214705
Email Address: email@example.com
Also Read:IKON Solutions Asia Inc. Recruitment Agency Philippines
Since 1978, OMANFIL has recruited over 75,000 Filipino workers to the Sultanate of Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, Libya, Botswana, United States, United Kingdom, Cuba (Guantanamo Bay), Saipan, Palau, Marshall Islands, Korea, Brunei, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan ...Who is the owner of Omanfil? ›
Yesterday: Mr. Raymond Huang, President & Owner of Omanfil International Manpower Development Corp.What agency protects OFW in the Philippines? ›
The Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) is an attached agency of the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) and a membership institution. It protects and promotes the welfare of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) and their dependents.Who may hire a Filipino worker for overseas employment through direct hiring? ›
- Members of the diplomatic corps;
- International organizations; and.
- Such other employers as may be allowed by the Secretary of Labor.
iKon (Korean: 아이콘), stylized as iKON, is a South Korean boy band under 143 Entertainment.How do I know if an OFW agency is legit? ›
To make sure, contact the POEA's hotline number (722-11-44/ 722-11-55) or send email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to verify the agency you are dealing with.How much is the payment for OWWA? ›
How can I be a member of OWWA? The OWWA is a membership institution. For a US$25.00 membership contribution, an OWWA member is entitled to various benefits and services.Where can I get my OFW certificate? ›
Returning OFWs – Returning OFWs who will apply for an OEC can go to the Philippine Overseas Labor Offices (POLO) in the country of employment; For returning OFWs who are staying in the Philippines for five days or less may proceed to Labor Assistance Counters in Manila, Cebu, or Mindanao airports.Why direct hiring of OFW is not allowed? ›
Based on the rationale that direct hiring affords no protection to OFWs (no joint and solidary liability between the recruitment agency and the foreign employer, no POEA approved contract containing the required minimum standards; no bond posted by a recruitment agency), direct hiring had been banned under Article 18 ...How to get a maid from Philippines? ›
- Call (02) 8405 0000. IF BUSY Call. (02) 8253 0953. (02) 8522 4654. Viber · WhatsApp · WeChat · Line 09988881818.
- Interview maids over the phone or online, or face-to-face. Then we'll deliver your maid to your home. And that's it. Credit Cards Accepted.
- Valid Passport. ...
- Newly issued Work Visa or Work Permit. ...
- Valid employment Contract. ...
- Company Profile. ...
- Endorsement by the POLO or the Philippine Embassy. ...
- Additional job application requirements. ...
- Notarized Statement.
iKON end exclusive contract with YG Entertainment after seven years.Is iKON a good company? ›
IKON has an overall rating of 3.2 out of 5, based on over 190 reviews left anonymously by employees. 52% of employees would recommend working at IKON to a friend and 37% have a positive outlook for the business.Who is leader of iKON? ›
B.I was the leader of the K-pop group iKon, and was credited with the production and songwriting for all the releases under the group.How can I get manpower list in Oman? ›
(If you don't have access details, you may download the access request form www.manpower.gov and submit along with the necessary documents mentioned.) A report on all the important information regarding all the Omani employees in a company such as education, occupation, salary etc. is displayed.What are 3 agencies who assist Filipino workers who want to work abroad? ›
- Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) ...
- Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) ...
- Maritime Industry Authority (MARINA) ...
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ...
- Pag-IBIG Overseas Program (POP)
We help businesses in the Philippines find manpower from within the country and from any target global geographical locations. We also help global companies with operations in the Philippines find the right manpower for any domain, function, or industry sector.What is the most powerful agency in the Philippines? ›
The Department of National Defense (DND; Filipino: Kagawaran ng Tanggulang Pambansa, KTP) is the executive department of the Philippine government responsible for guarding against external and internal threats to peace and security in the country.How much is housemaid visa in Oman? ›
The Maazuniya costs 140 Oman Rials per maid or driver per request. The Sanad processing fee is around 10 - 20 Rials per applicant.How do I apply for manpower? ›
- Applicants and borrowers have access to the portal using their email addresses.
- Amendment forms are available online through the portal.
- Statement of account is available online and is updated weekly.
- Online Registration and form download.
- Online Application and form download.
9. What are the legal working hours, or maximum hour limit in Oman? Workers cannot work for more than nine hours a day, 48 hours per week. Workers must receive at least a 30-minute break for every six hours of continuous work done.Where can I hire Filipino workers directly? ›
A prospective employer interested to hire the services of Filipino workers may choose from the official list of licensed private employment agencies (landbased and seabased) available at the nearest Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO), Philippine Embassy/Consulate in their country or the POEA website at www.poea. ...Is OEC still required for OFW 2022? ›
Under the rules and regulations of the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA), all overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) are required to have an Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC) when departing for, or returning to their work overseas.How to get a job offer abroad? ›
- Determine the type of job you like.
- Decide the country in which you want to work.
- Find a career in which you're involved.
- Apply for a Work Permit or Visa.
- Edit your resume and localize it.
- Apply for the job.
- Check spelling and grammar. ...
- Check for a business address and landline number. ...
- Check for a company number. ...
- Check the WHOIS database.
To make sure, contact the POEA's hotline number (722-11-44/ 722-11-55) or send email (email@example.com) to verify the agency you are dealing with.What are the benefits of joining an agency? ›
By signing up to an agency you can be placed into temporary roles to help you gain work experience and build up your CV. This is a great way to learn new skills, understand the expectations of being within a working environment, network and meet new people and gain financial responsibility.Do Philippines have secret agents? ›
The National Intelligence Coordinating Agency (NICA) is the primary intelligence gathering and analysis arm of the Government of the Philippines in charge of carrying out overt, covert, and clandestine intelligence activities.What is the best government agency to work for Philippines? ›
- Commission on Audit (COA) ...
- Department of Education (DepEd) ...
- Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) ...
- Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF) ...
- Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) ...
- Bureau of Internal Revenue – National Office (BIR) ...
- Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA)
Horizons is the leading recruitment agency in the Philippines. Horizons' highly experienced recruitment team work with your company to source qualified candidates from entry-level positions to mid-management to executive-level talent.